Catholic Family Fun: A Guide for the Adventurous, Overwhelmed, Creative, or Clueless
Discover how game night/day meets Catholicism. It’s a guidebook and a solution to your problems.
If you’re like me, you’re struggling with juggling a thousand things.
Do you have time for another thing on your to-do list?
Well, if you’re like me, you can’t afford NOT to prioritize your family…
Order Your Copy Now!
Does This Sound Like You?
– “I feel like we all come home and plug into our digital devices. We’re in the same room, but we’re connecting to everyone but our own family.”
– “I’m stuck in a rut — chores, homework, sports — what can we do to break out of the routine?”
– “We aren’t talking to each other, we’re talking at each other. Help!”
– “Summer vacation terrifies me. What am I going to do with these kids all summer long?”
– “I see these beautiful magazine layouts, and feel like my family is a failure. How can I make memories when I can barely make dinner? And no hot glue guns, please.”
– “I know family is important. I know God is important. But I’m afraid the faith is becoming one more chore for us.”
– “I miss being active in ministry. What can families with young children do to serve the Church?”
Here’s Why Catholic Family Fun Is for YOU:
– No-tech family activities for unplugged family-connecting time.
– Outings and adventures for invisible budgets.
– Easy hands-on activities for the not-so-crafty.
– Fun ways to share the faith.
More Catholic Family Fun:
CatholicFamilyFun.com includes an archive of additional activities and a Just for Moms section. It also has all the resources I used in crafting the book, as well as some additional ones I wanted to share.
Catholic Family Fun’s Facebook page is a place where I share the Catholic Family Fun gems I find. You can also interact and share what works for you!
Catholic Family Fun is guaranteed to deliver smiles to your family members’ faces, great memories to their hearts, and a love of faith to their souls. Sarah Reinhard has designed the perfect resource for today’s busy families who desire to share Catholic traditions in meaningful, creative, and yet practical ways. Packed with crafts, games, stories, special meals, and endless ideas for bringing the faith to life in any home, Catholic Family Fun is the perfect gift for your domestic church. Sarah’s joy is infectious and this treasure is sure to draw your family closer to each other and to Christ.Lisa Hendey
Embrace spontaneous and organized Catholic family fun moments. In Catholic Family Fun, Sarah Reinhard offers endless imaginative ideas to keep your growing family happy, entertained, engaged, and even educated as you create splendid memories together.Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle
It’s like being a kid all over again! Sarah Reinhard’s Catholic Family Fun: A Guide for the Adventurous, Overwhelmed, Creative, or Clueless is a joyous skip down memory lane, reminding us how much fun fun can actually be! Sarah’s creative ‘faith angles’ give Catholic families a way to blend the laughing with learning. Read it, just for the fun of it!Elizabeth Ficocelli
Every Catholic family needs this book on its bookshelf. Drawing from personal experience as a busy mom, Sarah offers parents creative ways to lead their families in entertaining, faith-centered activities. This is an essential resource for Catholic families who would like to grow in their faith … or simply have more fun!Jennifer Fulwiler
Families are so busy today. We are always on the go. Even with the best of intentions, family fun time can easily get swallowed up by all the ‘must-do’s’ of life. It seems like there is no time for having fun together. Yet, having fun together is exactly what we need in order to grow in love and to keep our family close. My own family needs a healthy dose of fun on a daily basis.
But if you’re like me, sometimes I’m at a loss for new ideas. We end up doing the same old things together, which can drastically reduce the fun-factor for all of us. We need something different, something new.
What we need is inspiration and a bunch of great ideas. And that’s exactly what we find in Sarah Reinhard’s Catholic Family Fun: A Guide for the Adventurous, Overwhelmed, Creative, or Clueless.
Sarah Reinhard has a knack for getting to the heart of things. In simple and plain language, Sarah shares with us a multitude of good, fun, and practical ideas for families to grow in love together. And she shares these ideas with us with a dose of ‘Yes, you can do this’ encouragement.
Catholic Family Fun gives me the extra boost I need to make room in my busy life to have holy and wholesome fun with the people who are most important to me, my family.Jeff Young